Since the 1950 census was released in April, so many people have found new or surprising details about their family from that fascinating era. Are you one of them? If you learned something in the 1950 U.S. Census you never expected (or validated something you did) we'd love to hear about it! Share your story with us, and we might feature it in a marketing campaign or commercial.
Not sure what to say or how to say it? Here are a few thought starters:
• Keep it short - 2 minutes or less
• Use landscape (horizontal) if possible
• Center yourself in the camera shot
• Speak clearly, succinctly, and naturally
• Keep background noise to a minimum
• Don't add music or video effects - just tell us your story!
Upload your video file to us, along with a few more details about yourself.
• Please change the file name to include your first and last name
• To upload your file, click "Choose File" and select to either take the video with your camera, or select a video from your "Gallery" or "Library"
• If you accidentally choose the wrong video just click "Choose File" again and select the correct one
*Please note, uploads are limited to files that are 125MB and smaller