The richly expert detailed records of the U.S. Census can reveal a fascinating snapshot of your ancestors' lives and fill in gaps in your family story. If census records led you to a discovery, we want to hear about it! Share your story with us, and you could be part of an upcoming Ancestry® marketing campaign or TV commercial.
Not sure what to say or how to say it? Here are a few thought starters:
• Keep it short - 2 minutes or less
• Use landscape (horizontal) if possible
• Center yourself in the camera shot
• Speak clearly, succinctly, and naturally
• Keep background noise to a minimum
• Don't add music or video effects - just tell us your story!
Upload your video file to us, along with a few more details about yourself.
• Please change the file name to include your first and last name
• To upload your file, click "Choose File" and select to either take the video with your camera, or select a video from your "Gallery" or "Library"
• If you accidentally choose the wrong video just click "Choose File" again and select the correct one
*Please note, uploads are limited to files that are 125MB and smaller